- Performance horses need good mental health as well as physical maintenance. That's why we make sure that your athlete is on a good supplement program, iced daily after each session, has regular PEMF treatments, and is farriered every 6 weeks.
- Disciplines offered are Ranch Horse, Reining, and Extreme Cowboy Racing. I can show your horse or work with you and help you show your horse!
- Regular veterinary care and x-rays are also extremely important. I haul out to Dr. Ron Lenhert at the Apple Valley Equine Hospital for performance horses, however we do have Vets that come to the ranch.
- Futurity Horses and all performance horses must be cleared by a Vet for work.
- Futurity horses start with light saddles and ground driving in a rope halter and are slowly saddled with a heavier saddle. Our program puts a huge emphasis on groundwork. I ride them lightly until their 3 year old year. The goal is to just help them understand where their feet are and instill confidence in them. Once they're in their 3rd year, we begin more advanced maneuvers for their discipline.
- Reining and Ranch Horse disciplines are offered to horses of all breeds and ages. For Reining, we show at local smaller shows for schooling and at NRHA affiliates, like CRHA. For Ranch Horse, we show at local smaller shows for schooling, West Coast Ranch Horse, and AQHA shows. The AQHA World Show also offers these classes!
- EXCA horses are exposed to obstacles and cows as much as possible as well as technical maneuver training. We show at local and national races until the World Show in TX.